Cycle the Best Marin County Bike Trails
Near the Point Reyes National Seashore sits Olema House. This charming hotel is perfect for anyone looking to get lost in the tranquility of Northern California. You’ll enjoy views of Mount Wittenberg, Olema Creek, the Inverness Ridge, and our private gardens. During your stay, unplug for a day and surround yourself with nature by exploring the bike trails around Marin County.
The Top Bike Trails in Marin County
Whether you are looking for an all-day ride or something a little easier, there is a Marin County bike trail that fits your skill level.
- Those looking for a difficult ride will enjoy the Camp Tamarancho Loop. You will need to purchase a $5 one-day permit to ride in Camp Tamarancho, home to this 11.3-mile trail.
- Start your ride along the Bolinas Ridge at the trailhead on Sir Francis Drake Boulevard. This 11-mile ride features some steep, short climbs through picturesque landscapes.
- Enjoy the views as you ride the 2.6 mile Big Rock Trail to the top of Big Rock Ridge. This trail starts near the entrance of Skywalker Ranch.
- Bike along the creek in the Samuel P. Taylor State Park. The Cross Marin Trail bike path will take you along Lagunitas Creek for roughly three miles.
- Bear Valley Trail
- Marshall Beach Trail
- Abbotts Lagoon to the footbridge
- Olema Valley Trail
Whatever trail you ride on, be sure to have your camera with you to capture the stunning views.
Book Your Northern California Vacation
When you reserve your stay at Olema House, you’ll be close to everything Olema and Point Reyes have to offer, including world-class hiking and biking trails, birding, and wildlife. Select from a range of accommodations, from charming rooms to quaint cottages. Be sure to stop by Due West Tavern to try fresh West Marine cuisine. Please call 415-663-9000 to learn more about our hotel or special offers.