Sitting on the outskirts of Point Reyes National Seashore, Olema House is the perfect escape for those looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Our Marin Coast hotel provides guests with a tranquil escape while putting them close to some of the best adventures around. Sometimes the best vacations are right in your backyard, and Point Reyes makes for the perfect staycation. Put on your tourist hat and explore what to do in Santa Rosa before driving to our boutique hotel.
A Guide to Exploring Santa Rosa
Santa Rosa is only about 40 miles away from our Point Reyes Lodging. If you’re planning a vacation to Olema and Point Reyes, take time to act like a tourist in your city beforehand. This city also makes a great day trip if you’re looking for something different to do during your stay at our Marin County lodging.
- Explore the trails inside Taylor Mountain Regional Park, which is features oak woodlands, grassy hillsides, and creeks. There are roughly 7 miles of trails perfect for an afternoon hike.
- Catch a show at the Luther Burbank Center for the Arts. The calendar is filled with everything from music to dance and even comedy shores.
- Go on a walking tour through the neighborhoods that make up Santa Rosa. Explore the West End Neighborhood, which features architecture from the 1880s through 1940s, or Railroad Square to see buildings from as early as 1904.
- Whether you’re visiting with children or just a child at heart, you’ll love visiting the Charles M. Schulz Museum. Learn about the iconic Peanuts gang through galleries of the original comic art and more.
- Go for a skate at Snoopy’s Home Ice. This indoor skating rink is open to the public on select dates and times, so be sure to check the schedule before arriving.
Discover All Northern California Has to Offer
Olema House is the perfect hotel for those who call Santa Rosa home and want a little staycation. Escape the routine of everyday life and enjoy a slower pace for a little while. Be surrounded by coastal wilderness and forest parkland as you take a moment to recharge your batteries. Before your arrival, take the time to explore what there is to do in and around Santa Rosa.
Select from our 22 rooms and two cottages to find the right accommodation for you. No matter what you choose, you’ll have a cozy yet luxurious place to call home during your stay. Grab the perfect grab-and-go bite to eat at Due West Market before setting off on the day’s adventure. Call 415-663-9000 to learn more about the hotel or how to save on your stay.