A rustic yet refined getaway
on the storied North Coast
Named for the quaint, historic town of Olema and designed to complement its turn-of-the-century architecture, Olema House (formerly The Lodge at Point Reyes) offers twenty-four stylish, individually appointed rooms. Here, touches of familiar Americana meld with inspired, modern décor, nodding to the area’s roots as both adventurer’s paradise and artisan enclave.
Olema House welcomes guests to meander its four acres of private grounds and wind along the backyard’s pathways through our expansive lawns and tranquil gardens beside Olema Creek. Settle into a quiet moment of reflection with a glass of wine in one of the cozy Adirondack chairs.
Each morning, awaken to the delicious flavors of our complimentary breakfast. Offered daily in our cozy lounge area, our complimentary breakfast features fresh pastries, fruits, cheese and charcuterie, and more. A brief stroll next door brings you to Due West restaurant, where seasonal menus highlight the freshest local ingredients, plus inventive cocktails and an extensive wine list. And, be sure to stop by Due West Market to stock up on provisions prior to your excursions to nearby beaches, trailheads or national parklands (currently closed for renovation and will re-open Fall 2019).
At Olema House, you’ll find more than an idyllic getaway in the heart of the unspoiled Marin countryside; you’ll also discover a place where great adventure and continued exploration are always within reach.
- Check in time 4pm, Check out time 11am
- Guarantee Policy – we require a deposit of one night’s room and tax at time of booking
- Cancellation Policy – revisions or cancellations must be made 7 days prior to arrival to receive a refund of deposit.
- Pet Policy – We warmly welcome dogs – a $75 fee per pet will apply per stay. Please contact the front desk ahead of arrival for dogs over 40 lbs.
- Children under 18 stay free if accommodated in existing bedding
For more information about accommodations, please visit our Rooms page.