A Guide to the Ultimate Northern California Bachelorette Party
When people think of bachelorette party destinations, they often think of places like Las Vegas or Nashville, but California should be on your list of possibilities as well. Escape the city and enjoy a fun yet relaxing getaway with your closest girlfriends by planning your bachelorette party in Point Reyes, home to Olema House. This Marin coast hotel is the perfect home base for your vacation.
How to Plan Your Perfect West Marin Bachelorette Experience
Pulling off the perfect bachelorette party requires a bit of pre-planning. Whether your maid-of-honor is doing all the work or it’s a team effort, taking the time to plan before your arrival can reduce possible headaches.
1. Reserve Luxurious Yet Comfortable Accommodations
With so much to do and see in and around Point Ryes, a key to a successful trip is having a relaxing space to call home. That’s exactly what you get when you stay at our Point Reyes hotel. We offer traditional rooms as well as two cottages.
Every room has been individually designed and is the perfect blend of eclectic, modern aesthetic and classic lodge living. All rooms include radiant heat-warmed floors, private bathrooms, and down comforters. Our staff can work with you to figure out lodging for everyone in your party.
2. Research Area Activities and Attractions
Whether your group is looking for thrilling adventures or something a little more laidback, there’s no shortage of fun to be had. Popular activities include:
- Sip on locally made wine at Marian County wineries, including Trek Winery and Heidrun Meadery.
- Go on a half- or full-day safari through Point Reyes National Seashore. Offering photography and wildlife tours, Point Reyes Safari takes you throughout the park as you keep your eyes peeled for animals like bobcats, tule elk, and countless birds.
- Take in stunning California nature on nearby hiking trails like Earthquake Trail and Bear Valley Trail.
- Enjoy a delicious meal at Due West Tavern, which is located adjacent to Olema House. Dine on dishes created using fresh, locally sourced ingredients that pair perfectly with a refreshing cocktail.
- If your group is full of foodies, you’ll love Farm and Food Tours. The Flavors of Point Reyes tour takes you to an organic vegetable farm, creamery, meadery, oyster farm, and more.
Take out some of the guesswork of picking your daily activities by creating a rough itinerary before your arrival. This will also help your guests know what sorts of adventures to pack for.
Make Memories with Your Closet Friends during a Point Reyes Escape
When you plan your California bachelorette party at Olema House in Point Reyes, you’ll be close to everything you need for the perfect getaway. Located an hour north of San Fransico, our hotel is ideal for any bride looking for a tranquil escape with her closest friends. During your stay, be sure to explore our private gardens. We are also a fantastic spot to host your wedding. To learn more about our hotel and booking your groups’ stay, call 415-663-9000.